Partnership with Allianz Consult (Azerbaijan), within which the MBA Kids International Azerbaijan School was established.
Allianz Consult is:
- 12 years (since 2006) on the Azerbaijani market;
- 56 projects in the areas of HR, sales, strategy development;
- strategic business partner of Profiles International – a world-famous leader in the field of personnel evaluation, with offices in more than 100 countries;
- international partnerships with: Profiles International, Dale Carnegie Training, MIRBIS, Franklin Covey Co, European Business Competence, etc .;
- three author’s products: HR UK, AOS Tech Lead Wheel School;
- organization of open trainings and seminars with foreign speakers, including: Brian Tracy, Natalia Krasnova, Boris Zhalilo;
- international club of experts from Russia and the USA;
- geography of activity – Azerbaijan, Russia, Kazakhstan, Georgia.
Our partner in Brazil is a team led by Maria Isabel Makegosso Villela. Maria has a postgraduate degree in business management, as well as 18 years of experience in one of the largest financial institutions in the country, in particular – in the field of technology and innovation. She sought experimentation and a more lively movement in what she did, but on a qualitatively new level. This is how the idea to create MBA Kids International Brasil arose: «This experience awakened in me a new desire: to promote the education and development of our youth in an innovative way that will allow them to later become successful adults, successful entrepreneurs. After all, entrepreneurial and leadership skills, in my opinion, are the key to a promising future for children. I sincerely believe in the mission of the School: in the format of the game, providing our young students with a wide range of business tools, to turn entrepreneurship for them into an exciting and interesting process of becoming a person».
MBA Kids International Kazakhstan is a team of trainers and business consultants, teachers and entrepreneurs – owners of companies in various fields: manufacturing, retail, restaurant business, Internet, education, PR, media and animation projects.
Zhibek Narikbayeva is one of the managing partners of the MBA Kids International Kazakhstan project, a mother of three, a lawyer, and received an MBA from the Hult International Business School (USA).
Dalila Ashlyaeva is a partner of the company, received an MBA in marketing from the University of Canada in Dubai, and is an expert in business administration in the restaurant and hotel industry. He will also teach at the MBA Kids International Kazakhstan. The two co-founders of MBA Kids International Kazakhstan run the Arithletics Brain Development Center (Dubai, UAE).
«As you know, a successful personality is formed from childhood,- says Zhibek Narikbayeva. – And we are happy that we can be involved in this because of the MBA Kids International programs that are now available to our Kazakh children! MBA Kids is a large family living in different countries of the world. A family where seniors help younger people get to know the world of business, learn what the economy is, try entrepreneurship, see how the market really works, find new friends among the same inquisitive young people from around the world».